NEW TERRITORIES 2012
24HR Art presents New Territories, the annual exhibition open to ALL contemporary visual artists practicing in the Northern Territory.
- The exhibition is not theme based and aims to present current tendencies in local contemporary visual art practice. The key word here is current, so works should emphasize or be representative of explorations and developments within your current practice.
- The exhibition will be judged by an external professional from the NT visual art sector and each year the winner will receive a substantial professional development opportunity to attend the opening of a major Australian art event.
- This year’s winner will receive airfares and accommodation to attend the Adelaide Festival in March 2013.
- Works: must have been produced within twelve months of the entry deadline and not previously exhibited. Works can be for sale.
- Entry: The exhibition is an open entry call for works from all NT artists. Current financial Members at the time of entry receive free entry. There will be a $15 entry fee for non-financial Members, which will include a one year Membership to 24HR Art.